We survived despair & depression, after being hurt by reality. A company is a fat cash cow for any democratic state or country, or is it ?
Well no; true we got to pay for taxes all the time, but then why care ?
A company is a way to shape your dreams and make them come to reality, with an accountant in the picture.
So far, i've learned a lot about financial mechanism, social status for the boss, how to avoid some taxes. Next we will enter the money rounds, how to found a company and find shareholders (with money).
Among the budding projects here is a listing :
- C. is starting up a second hand branded clothes store.
- M. & A. are brother and sister, they have the goal to set up a vehicule recycling plant with shipping to Africa.
- P. is eager to have your dog behave, she is a dog comportementalist.
- A. will feed the world with her restaurant.
- A. has a plan for you to escape from your kids.
- A. will start an arts print shop on the web.
- M. is on the line to open up a mobile phone shop.
- Patrice Zoppi :
Accountancy & Finance, Patrice is not your usual grey suited/grey faced accountant. He is a cheerful professional with an adventurous career in the petrol industry, and many more.
- Patrick Lagoutte :
Marketing & Sales, Patrick has a keen interest in what makes you tick. It helps him understand what sells and how.
- Emmanuel Hennequin :
Business Law, a law professional with an environmental interest. He is the one depressing us with the interaction btw our private life and the company's existence.